Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WEDNESDAY FUN...

Wednesdays are always a day to look forward to each week. The shop opens back up, we generally have new goodies to share and our rug hooking class meets in the afternoon. This is Sue - our instructor - and her work is fantastic!!!
Pat is working on Christmas gifts - what a great idea!
Bonnie is doing a great job on a kit she bought at the rug show.
Missie is cutting noodles for Sheila.
And Sheila is THRILLED! Yup, we have a great group of gals and we all have so much darn fun.
Dick, Gannon and I had a ball at the Little House over the weekend. Our neighbors were up with their son that is Gan's age and another buddy. It was SOOO great to see those boys laugh and have so much fun.
Nothing like an up north campfire. Just think Connie, only 1 1/2 weeks and we'll be having one too!!! Now it's time to get busy sewing and painting. Dick and I have tons to do before the Downtown Holly Antique Show on June 9th. Hope you're planning to come. Our own Funky Tennessee Artist will be there to greet you! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I see why you look forward to Wednesdays, I would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived closer to your shop. Would love to join that rug hooking class. I need to find a group of ladies near me somehow. The boys looked like they were having fun! Gannon looks great. Take care Dawn, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...Wednesdays sound like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete