Tuesday, March 11, 2014

SPRING PLANTINGS SHOW

Hi Prim Pals, It's been a LONG time. Something has been wrong with my blog sign-in and somehow I got in today. I don't have any fun pictures to share, but I wanted to make sure we got the word out about our upcoming Spring Plantings show. It is going to be FANTASTIC! We have vendors coming from our fabulous Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio and Virginia. You can see a complete list of vendors by going to our show blog and clicking on vendors. http://springplantings.blogspot.ca/ The show is March 22, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Karl Richter Campus in Holly, Michigan. Besides our fabulous vendors, we will have spinning, rug hooking and weaving demonstrations. The dulcimer ensemble "Greenfire" will entertain you. We will have cash drawings throughout the day and also prizes for the customers that have traveled the farthest. A light lunch will be available from Great Lakes Marketplace. We are providing a shuttle service from Holly Hills Primitives to the show, so you can park either place. Holly Hills Primitives will be open at 8 a.m. for you early birds. We have some fantastic new items, including folk art dolls by Wendy Campbell Klepper. The shop will be stocked with all kind of goodies after a crazy trip to the markets next week! This is one show you won't want to miss. This is a primitive/early goods show full of early antiques and handmades. I can't wait to see what everyone brings!!! My adult kids have kindly offered to run the shop, so come say "hi" when you get to the show! See you in 1 1/2 weeks!!! Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I just know this show is going to be fantastic, I wish I could attend, but sadly, will have to settle for looking at your future posts...Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Sending greetings from Maine, Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was going but alas to far.....know you will do great, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counting down the days! See you soon!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it is a huge success. We will definitely have a get together in Sept. I hope I am in town. Any idea when in Sept.? sometimes I go to the beach in Sept, last year it was Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be a great show Dawn.
    I just can't wait!!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo excited Dawn.
    I can hardly wait!!!
    Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 10 more days Dawn. It's going to be a great show.
    See you soon!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, Take LOTS of pictures! I was so hoping to come for a visit and it's just not going to happen... GRRR! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure to be a great show! I wish I could attend.Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete