Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A FEW NEW GOODIES...

Good chilly evening my friends. Got some new goodies in the shop that are always fun to share. There's a few things just for you "blue" girls out there - some things are kind of unusual. These tins are awesome! The larger one is from peanut butter ($29.95) and the smaller one is from salted peanuts ($24.95). Wouldn't they make great lamps?
How about this old blue steam iron? I've never seen anything quite like it!

I got in two feeds sack, one is for flour and one is for sugar, both with blue print. $12.95 each.

Look at this whopper of a blue grinder! It would be so cute on an old Hoosier cupboard! $29.95
My favorite is the BIG thermometer all in black and white. Sure is tempting to take it home with me! $49.95
This large cranberry scoop would look so great for the holidays! I can just see it with greens, snowmen or whatever you chose to put in it. $49.95

Trunks, trunks and more trunks (with more to come)! What great coffee tables these would make! These two (with the inside trays) are only $69.95.
Another whopper! Check out this butter churn! $129.95
Partial collection of Aunt Jemima goodies. Do you remember your mom having some of these? There's the grocery list (with pegs), scratch pads, string holder, potholder hooks and more!
That's it for today. We were pretty busy - I marked all fall and Halloween to 50% off today. We have to make way for Christmas in a couple weeks and what better way to do it!? So now's the time for a bargain ladies!
Well, off to visit my dear dad and then to paint the stairway at our new home! I think I'll take my Rosie dog for a visit tonight, that always cheers up my dad.
Hope you all are having a great week and staying warmer than it is in Michigan!
Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Wish I lived near you...I'd be broke.LOL Love all that blue:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Dawn - I love all your new goodies. Interesting tins - they should sell quite fast.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great stuff in your shop; may you sell it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Dawn..gosh you are a busy woman..I just can not keep up with you :)

    LOVE the apple peeler and the butter churn..OH MY!!!

    Have a wonderful evening..chilly here to ..snow flurries are floating on the air!

    Hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn,
    I just love seeing all the new goodies that you get in for the shop...and I hope that I get to see them in person here real soon.
    It is chilly here in Ohio also and we are expecting a little wet snow.
    ~Cindy~
    cynthialeedesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn,
    I just want to come shopping there.......
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Dawn! Just discovered your blog!
    The old blue "steam" iron is actually an old Coleman iron ... the part on the back is for the fuel! Liquid fuel? Yet another reason not to iron, lol!
    Hugs and have a great day .... I'll be back!!
    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete