Friday, July 1, 2011

SATURDAY SALE AT HOLLY HILLS...

WOO HOO!!! The holiday weekend is almost here - our's starts tomorrow after I close the shop. I've decided to have a one day "Red, White & Blue" sale at the shop. Anything in those colors is 20% off for Saturday, July 2nd. Come see what you can find. I'm also dealin' on some of the bigger pieces. I have SOOOO many new plans for August that I need to clear some things out and make lots of room for the new things that will be coming.
Can't wait to take off tomorrow afternoon for the Little House. I can't believe we are going to have THREE whole days up there to just relax and have fun. I might take a little stitchin' with me, but that's it. Who knows, I might not even get to any of it. That deck is calling my name. I can just see some prim books, a tall glass of iced tea and a little shade. Yup, that's what I'm looking forward to. If it stays this hot, maybe even a dip in the lake would be fun. Dick wants to do some fishing, so some fresh pan-fried blue gill would be YUMMY!
Friend Debbie is having a sale at her home and I plan on going over there to help her out for a day. We haven't seen each other for awhile and it will be fun to just sit and catch up (between customers, of course).
IF there's time, I'd love to drive over to Houghton Lake and visit Morning Glory Mercantile. Sandy has such a cute little shop and it's always fun to see what new goodies she has gotten in.
So, my friends, have a safe and happy 4th and we'll talk again next week.
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your sale .Sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned.Have a great time and enjoy the shade.Happy 4th of July!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    Sounds like a perfect weekend and you deserve some time for rest & relaxation. I am sorry to hear about your dad. Such a hard thing to go through, but I guess we don't get to have them forever and have to just be greatful for the time & the memories!
    Enjoy yourself!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn.
    I hope you have very enjoyable weekend. You sure deserve it.
    Hope you sale goes well, I know it will. You have a great store.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you will be having a relaxing weekend Dawn. We plan on kicking back on the dock with friends and cool drinks ourselves. In fact already did that last night and ended the evening with a bonfire. Happy 4th of July! Take care, Janice (prims by the water)

    ReplyDelete