Friday, February 24, 2012

ACCESS TO NEW SELLING BLOG...


Good evening Prim Pals. Woo-Hoo, it's Friday night! One more days and we are going to our Little House for a little R&R and I can't wait. We're in the "redo" mode for a lot of things up there and it's time to start planning! I want to get out some spring goodies and have some playing house time while we're there.
Did you get snow today? We were supposed to get 5-8", but I think we maxed out at about 3". Didn't hurt my feelings though. We had to drive to Detroit this afternoon to visit our grandson in the hospital, so I was SOOOO glad we didn't have terrible roads.
A lot of you have left comments or e-mailed me that you are having trouble getting to my new selling blog. If you type in http://hollyhillsprimwares.blogspot.com/ it should take you right there. I'm going to slide over there right now and add quite a few more pieces. Just send me an e-mail at hollyhillsprimitives@yahoo.com or call the shop Wed-Sat from 10-5 at 248/634-7040 if you see something you are interested in.
Have a great Friday night and we'll talk real soon. We MIGHT have a big surprise coming for you soon.
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah.....I was on your selling blog and it's great!
    I left you a message there.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn ~~ EnJoy your week-end away.
    Prayers always for your Darling Grandson. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, I have discovered your wonderful selling blog, lots of primitive goodies. Enjoy your weekend away. Blessings, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selling need good advertisement.Without good advertisement one person can not sell any thing easily.In this sense it needs to sell house fast.

    ReplyDelete