Thursday, February 16, 2012

THE FUNKY TENNESSEE ARTIST...


This was one of those mornings that I couldn't wait to get to the shop. Sure enough, John the mailman had a big box for me from Tennessee. Oh my goodness, it was just like Christmas! Our Funky Tennessee Artist sent some of the greatest creations. The "bottle bunnies" are just the cutest things I've ever seen. Thought I'd give you a little sneek peek at some things she sent. The bunnies are from big to small and all of them are just primitive and perfect for you gals that want that look for your spring decorating. Some have dresses, some have coats, old wire, pins, buttons, carrots...

This larger bunny is sweet as can be with her old quilted shawl.

These two bunnies are great too. They have stick arms and legs and a little hay sticking out here and there.

And bottle dolls are back too. Different shapes and sizes. Big and small.

The bottle dolls flew out of the shop from the last shipment. They were all gone within the first three days.

These little black dolls are as sweet as can be. They have a pocket with a baby tucked inside. Perfect for a shelf or cupboard - or anywhere!

This doll has ticking bloomers and rusty wire wrapped around the top of her dress with an old key. So, if you're looking for a PRIM doll, they are here. Hurry in to take your pick or let me know if you would like one shipped to you. They won't last long! I can't wait to see what will be in the next box!
Don't forget, Holly Hills Primitives is going to be open Sat-Mon this weekend with a great President's Day Sale!!! Come have some fun with us.
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Dawn...I love all of them! The 2 bunnies with the stick arms and legs are so adorable!!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new goodies!The bunnies are my favorite.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Janice at Prims by the Water - what a wonderful shop! I hope to head south from the tip of the mitt someday to visit! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete