Monday, December 7, 2009

ANOTHER CAMERA CRISIS!

Well, here we go again! Remember how my camera got stolen from the shop? Then I used my mom's - you won't believe it! Her's shorted out on me. THEN my daughter-in-law let me use hers and now I can't get the memory card to come up to post pictures. Unbelievable! Guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go buy a new camera this afternoon. I have so many things I want to show you - including our new home.
The second weekend of our Dicken's Festival is over and was quite successful. It is so much fun to have the shop filled to the brim with people from so many different areas. We met the nicest young couple yesterday. They are here working, she was from Austria and he was from Germany. Her little accent was adorable - and her name was Heidi! One more weekend to go.
I have been visiting everyone's blogs, but just haven't had much time to comment. I can just picture all of you out there decorating, baking, listening to Christmas music, putting up greens... What a wonderful time of year! I hope to finish up my decorating today and tomorrow and move on to shopping. I have lots of ideas, just haven't had the time to get out there.
Well girls, hope to have pictures by my next post! Have a wonderful day and we'll talk again soon.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dawn ~ rotten luck with those cameras. Hope you find a good one. I'm hoping to get a really good one on sale after Christmas. Can't wait to see pics of your new home.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can find a good camera soon! I always enjoy your pictures :0) So glad to hear that things are going well with the festival!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete