Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS SHOP TOUR - PART I...

Oh, hello. Come on in! Did you come to see the shop? Well the lights are all up, the trees are decorated and I'm ready for you!
There are good smells everywhere - the smells of Christmas.
The main tree is in the front window.
Have a seat. I'll just run next door and get you a cup of coffee or cocoa.
Right there, I saved this seat for you.
Let's remember what this season is all about before we get to the snowmen and Santas.
This vintage nativity is ready to go to your house.
These old boxes are made into shelves with a stitchery and an attached battery candle.
I love the snowmen!
This old Santa is done on an old oil can.
Would you rather sit at the table?
HERE SHE IS!!! Yup, we got the old sleigh in the shop (with much maneuvering from Dick and Don) and I just LOVE it! It's so much fun to sit in and dream.
Wanna give it a try?
The snowmen are taking over. We have every shape and size for your enjoyment.
There are even snowman rugs!
(Something happened to the computer and I had to finish the tour on the following post.)
Hope you enjoy and come see me very soon!
Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS DAWN !! Your store looks so Christmasy Prim!!! I want that sleigh!! Woohoo!! It is a beauty...everything is just great - and you are right....every nook and cranny is filled to the brim!!LOL!! LOVE YOUR CANDY CANE LETTERS - I am a candy cane collector!!!!! You put me in the Christmas Spirit for sure! (and I love your stories) !!! XO, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful Dawn!! Did you bring me back a cup of cocoa when you went next door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    i love everything i see on your pics. just lovely athmosphere!
    inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I just love an old fashion Christmas! The sleds are awesome! And, as always, I love your dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful!

    I love that display with all of your snowmen!!! it looks awesome!

    have a great day!
    hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shop is looking so festive...what a joyful time of year!!!!! Blessings, Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm completely intrigued! Your shop is absolutely adorable and I wish I was there to see it myself!

    ReplyDelete