Sunday, June 26, 2011

GETTING BACK TO NORMAL...

Just wanted to pop in and say good morning to blogland. No pictures this time, I've got to get it in gear and take some new ones. Holly Hills Primitives is back open for business and we had quite a bit the last couple of days. During these last couple of weeks, I've had lots of time to think about the shop. Yup, it's time for a total redo and update. My dream has always been a PRIMITIVE shop and slowly we have progressed towards more antiques (which, don't get me wrong, I LOVE), but it wasn't what I started out to do. In August, when we start putting out fall, I am also going to bring back all the prim goodies that I started out with, along with LOTS of handmades and some antiques. My focus is back. You won't want to miss what is in store for you!
Also, mark your calendars for our Second Annual Evening In The Country shop hop with Wren In The Willow (Goodrich, Michigan) on July 15 from 4-9 p.m. Come to both shops, there will be specials, surprises and lots of goodies to munch on. More on this to follow.
Well friends, hope your Sunday is filled with fun and peace. We're off to visit our Gannon and maybe cruise around a little with the top down.
Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn~so glad to hear you are getting back to normal...what's that??...looking forward to seing the "new" shop. Talk to you next week...call me at home Mon/Tues. Have fun with the top down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,It sounds like you have great things planned for your shop .I wish I lived closer.Glad that things are getting back to normal.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonder you could focus on anything the last several months my friend!! But now it sounds like a wonderful plan is in place! I hope it all comes together just as you picture hit!! Big huhs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending Big Hugs .... Hope you had a Great Day with the Top Down !! I too wish I lived closer would Love to one day walk in the shop and take it all in. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dawn ~ I'm glad to hear you are doing OK. Your plans for the shop sound fantastic. I will get there one of these days but I will call first to make sure you are there. It won't be for a bit, hoping you have the shop decorated for fall then.
    big hugs to you, my friend ~
    pam

    ReplyDelete