Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A FEW NEW GOODIES...

Good evening Prim Pals! Wow, what a difference a few days make in the weather. It was in the 70's here today and felt glorious! Our rug hooking group met and we had such a great time. Sheila brought a delicious pasta salad and rolls and Sue brought a "to die for" flan for desert. Teresa Kogut joined us today too, which is always a treat. AND Bobbie from The Evening Stitcher has been coming whenever possible. She is just the sweetest person and fits right in with our group.
A few fall goodies are starting to sneak in. It won't be long before I can deck out the shop for the season - CAN'T WAIT!!!
I am in love with this early 1800's table. It is so unusual with the drop leaf on each end.
This is one of the nicest pie safes I have seen in quite awhile with the original black paint!
This cupboard is so unusual, it has a BIG spring on the front of the door!
Wouldn't this window be cute on a porch?
This strawberry carrier is my favorite piece right now. I could just see it on an old harvest table filled with fall goodies.
Now on to the important stuff! I cannot get that dumb picture trail to work for anything, but we will keep trying. I think I might start a new Harvest At The Mill blog so I can get our information out there to all of you. Give me another day or so to keep trying picture trail. In the meantime, we have a FEW spots still available for our show on September 7th. Remember, it is all early goods and primitive handmades. If you are interested in joining us, please contact me at hollyhillsprimitives@yahoo.com Could you please also e-mail pictures of your wares with your request? We'd love to have you as a dealer or a guest and try to be there for our blogger gathering on Saturday evening - hubbies welcome! Be watching for our new blog OR picture trail - I'll update you as soon as we get one of them going. Enjoy this cooler weather! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Morning, glad the weather is cooler, here too.....Love the table and pie safe, such great pieces....as is the fall decor coming in and I agree, that window is wonderful.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins and all the other goodies. Wish I was closer to take part in your group and browse the shop. SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I can't wait to visit the shop.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn you have some cool stuff!! I can't wait for Fall either!! Lookin forward to seein the new shop!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, I tried to start a picturetrail several months ago and I just could not make it work. Also, it was far too complicated for my computer-illerate brain. Besides, I find blogging is much easier and much more attractive sites. Maybe you can create the new blog for your event and post on facebook, referring people to the link for the new blog... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete