Friday, July 5, 2013

FUN FRIDAY...

Oh my, what a great day! Got to the shop, did a little tweeking and had a wonderful surprise visit from Theresa and Tom from Homestead Deppen. What a sweet couple! Wish they could have stayed all day, but they were on their way to Iowa. It is always so much darned fun to meet fellow bloggers, especially since I have followed Theresa's blog for so many years.
So meet Theresa and Tom!
I'm hoping that they will be back for our Harvest At The Mill show on September 7th. So many bloggers have said they are going to be here, maybe we should plan something for after the show on Saturday??? What do you think???
We spent the afternoon of the 4th volunteering for our fireworks parking. Gannon worked several hours and had a ball with our village manager, police chief and fire chief. The fireworks were fabulous and it was so much fun to spend time with our "first best boy".
Once again, we had a great time on WEdnesday with our rug hooking group. Bobbi (The Evening Stitcher) joined us again and brought me this wonderful necklace! Thank you so very much my friend! Looking forward to having her with us many more times. Well friends, this old body is awfully tired! We brought in a truck and trailer load of some BEAUTIFUL primitive furniture tonight. Can't wait to get to the shop to price it and put it all in place tomorrow morning. Stop in and see what's new! Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. How fun to meet Theresa.
    I hoping to come up to Harvest At the Mill.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Dawn, that is so neat meeting fellow bloggers, sweet little Teresa has such an amazing home, enjoy her blog........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer cut me off, dang!!!! Would love to go to that show and come visit your shop, hoping to on my Holidays, fingers crossed, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa is such a cutie! So glad you had fun. Rained out most activities here. The big fireworks downtown went on, but Clinton postponed theirs until today. I have been so sick, I couldn't have gone anyway. NOT in my plans! What fun you are having in that new shop. I am going to make it one day. My cousins are after me to visit and when I do, I WILL make it to Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa is adorable...I hope that sweet couple have a wonderful and safe trip!!
    I hope she makes it in September so I can meet her.
    I miss her blogging.
    Talk to you soon Dawn.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it was fun meeting Teresa and her husband. Speaking of fun, it sure would be fun if all of us bloggers could meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you to have meet Teresa!!!! It is always such a great pleasure to meet fellow online friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, Looks like you guys had a blast! I think she had a great trip and I can't wait to see her prims!OLM

    ReplyDelete