Wednesday, July 10, 2013

BLOG GATHERING...

Good evening friends! There's been talk over the past few years of having a blog gathering, which sounds like so much fun! Well, how about on September 7th? Bobbie Beauchamp (The Evening Stitcher) and Janice Ahee (Prims By The Water) are vendors at our Harvest At The Mill show. Karen (My Colonial Home) has already made hotel reservations to join us. Teresa (Homestead Deppen) said she may be here. Kelly (Scarecrow Cabin) is coming. Lots of facebook friends are also going to join us. This might just be the time for everyone to get together to get acquainted in person. Let me know if you might be interested and we can get some plans underway!
Yesterday I went to the Oakland County 4-H Fair and watched our Abbey in her showmanship rabbit class. She is such a little professional! She ended up taking Best In Show and LOTS more with her rabbits and guinea pigs. I also hung out with Lucy. Wouldn't be a 4-H Fair without at least one pony ride. She thought Charlie was a pretty nice pony! Anyway, it's jammie time, but let me know what you think about the get-together! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn.
    Yes I would love to come to the gathering.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Dawn...it will be a blast!!
    Congrats to Abbey...she works so hard and it shows.Cute Lucy having fun on that pony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm in. Cannot wait! Congrats to Abbey!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,
    First off congratulations to Abbey...what a great win.

    Looks like lots of names I know will be showing up...glad we're coming!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete