Monday, May 9, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY FUN...

Good morning, hope you all had the best Mother's Day ever! Yesterday morning my hubby cooked a wonderful brunch for Mom, me and my kids. It was so nice to spend some time together. It is always so amazing to see Chad and Ashley all grown up with homes and families of their own. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Then there's Abbey and Lucy. What bright stars they are to all of us!


And we are so lucky to still have four generations to celebrate. Mom so enjoys having her grandchildren and great-grandchildren come visit. (I know I'll be the same way, oh! I already am.)


After Ashley's family went home, Chad stuck around and helped Dick set up our little tent for some shade. It was fun watching them get all the pieces in order.

Later in the afternoon our Amanda stopped over to visit and brought the cutest cards for me from them and the kids. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.


Ta-Dah! I took this one this morning, but by afternoon it will be in the full sun. Now it's time to get started on my new gardens. Friends Carol and Faye are both spliting off some wonderful plants for me and I've got some big ideas of what I want to do.

Well friends, time to get to work. I'm running over to Carol's to load up new goodies for the shop. LOTS to get done this week and more rearranging to do to fit in all of the new furniture. Hope you all have a wonderful, sunny week!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day, Dawn! It was wonderful having such beautiful weather for a change, wasn't it!? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice Mom's Day, I do so miss my Mom and grandmothers!! Have a great week and have doing all that rearranging!!

    ReplyDelete