Friday, March 30, 2012

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...


TGIF! Yup, Bonnie is going to be holding down the fort (shop) tomorrow while Dick, Gannon and I head to the Breckenridge show. I'm SOOOO excited! I haven't been in a few years and I can't wait to see everything. I'm hoping to run into some of our blogging friends and customers up there. Isn't the anticipation of a great show part of the fun? Prims, prims, prims! It doesn't get any better than that! Maybe we'll see each other there!

Our big old Tobias bunny is at the front of the shop to greet you as you come in. He just wanted me to let you know that we are continuing our 30% off Easter and 10% storewide sale for the weekend. You guessed it, that means there will be changes to the shop right after Easter. Let's see. Garden? Patriotic? What will it be?

After leaving the Breckenridge show, we are going to head up to the Little House for the rest of the weekend. HOORAY! There's no place I'd rather go. When we walk in the door, it's like that little place just wraps it's arms around us. We loaded up on movies, going to stop to get baby backs, and who the heck cares what the weather does? Dick and Gannon might do a little fishing, I want to play house for awhile and MAYBE we'll venture over to Houghton Lake to visit Sandy at Morning Glory Mercantile. I just know I'm ready to go have fun with two of my favorite guys.
By the way, there's a chance that our Funky Tennessee Artist might be at the shop June 9 (the downtown Holly antique show) to do an artist's signing. Be watching for more details.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and we'll talk again next week.
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have some major FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! It sounds like a fun day.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...
    Good day administrator, I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written,
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete