Sunday, January 6, 2013

PAY IT FORWARD...

Okay Robin, I'm following your lead and adding this to my blog too. The first five people to comment on this post will receive a gift at some point during the calendar year. No warning. Just when the mood strikes. It may be a little token, a handmade goodie or something from the shop - you'll just have to wait and see. Here is the catch... You must also Pay It Forward if you sign up. I have also done this on Facebook and thought it would be fun to share with my blogger friends. Can't wait to see who my Fab 5 will be! Have a great week. Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I have been reading this on FB and on blogs. Guess I need to sign up. I am just afraid I will forget. I will put a note on the calendar when it is time. I don't make anything, but I can get something. I am in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say, I had just posted Sat, so I will announce it this week!

      Delete
  2. Hello, not to sure how this works but here I am, Blessings Francine. ( do I have to Pay It Forword to???? , just asking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, Please sign me up!!!
    I'll post my Pay it forward tomorrow.

    Thanks!
    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn.. just added the Pay It Forward thing to my blog...may as well go over and sign up for mine too... LOL I miss all your holiday activities in your quaint little town...What's next?
    Oh..you have five yet? If not, add me to your list...Blessings from NC

    ReplyDelete