Saturday, October 2, 2010

FUN NITE AT HOLLY HILLS PRIMITIVES...

AND HERE THEY CAME! What fun we had last night at our Witch's Nite Out! The Witch's flew in from everywhere and these ladies were FUN!
Me, Faye and Lynn were all waiting to greet them and have lots of laughs.
This group was a riot! Can you see the owl on this lady's hat?
I just wish I could have gotten over to see Witch Peggy at Wren In The Willow! Maybe I'll be able to see pictures.
Before our event, our little Sydney came in with her mommy and shared a pumpkin cookie with me. Of course she had to try on Grandma's witch hat!
And then there were Surre Cakes! SO ADORABLE! We had witch legs with ruby slippers,
wise old owls,
spooky little ghosts,
mummies,
black cats,
and spiders. Way to go Ashley! Another hit for Holly Hills Primitives. The cupcakes came in all different flavors and they were delicious! Can't wait to take some up to my dad.
I just want to thank everyone that helped make our Witch's Nite Out another success and so much darn fun. Keep watching. Peggy and I might sneak in a p.j. party in December.
Have a great weekend and we'll talk again soon.
Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun night Dawn! And the Goodies are just adorable!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos ... Fun group of Witches, and the cupcakes are too darn cute & clever. Hugs ~ Connie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact you all dressed up and your store just looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I love those cupcakes, the are wonderful!!!!
    The pictures were fabulous to look at!Grest post!!!
    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!! Love the dress up and the cupcakes, your daughter is REALLY good. You should do more events...I love the pictures. (millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete