Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CHRISTMAS FUN...


Hi Prim Pals,
What a busy time we've been having, but lots of fun too!
Today we are going to Frankenmuth, MI to have dinner with all of Dick's brothers and sisters. It will be so much fun to walk the shop, check out Bronners, and have a fabulous dinner with great company.
Last week, Gannon started his job with me. He is coming in one day a week and it is SOOOO wonderful to have him home. He loves going next door to Zanie Janie's, so we are sharing his duties between us.

Lucy got a message from Santa on the computer and I think she watched it at least 10 times. Isn't this what it's all about with the little ones?

Last Friday I went to watch Ellie's kindergarten program at her school. It was so adorable!

Her little eyes lit up when she saw that I came to watch her!

Sunday we took Ellie shopping with us and, of course, she had to have a ride with Alvin!

She also lost her second tooth and what a big deal that was!

Monday Abbey and I went shopping for the entire day. We had such a great time. We sang carols in the car, she got a headband with a mistletoe above her head, we went to lunch and just had a ball.
The presents are finally wrapped and I just have to finish up a couple loose ends and go to the grocery store. But for today, Dick and I are going to just go have some old-fashioned Christmas fun. I'll talk to you again soon.
Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Dawn. You have worked so hard this season in your beautiful shop, you deserve a nice day out. Hoping you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Sounds like Santa has been very busy. Things are beginning to slow down here too, but doesn't it seen like there is always one more thing to do? Sweet photos of your precious grandchildren. Greetings and Best Wishes for the New year, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my friend!!! Sounds like you are having a wonderful season. Love the picture of the header, very festive and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, So glad to see Gannon at home. Hope all is well. What a good helper he will be for you and Janie. Those grands are too cute. I think Darbee Rae got that same e-mail from Santa. Don't they make the Christmas Season so much fun? Enjoy your day with family and your supper. My family are coming tonight for our annual made from scratch "Chicken and Dumpling Supper" Take care and a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet said it so well... you deserve a day off! It sounds like your grands are keeping you busy too ~ isn't that wonderful?? They really keep us young!!

    I hope the rest of you Christmas celebrations and festivities are just delightful! Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas!! big hugs across the miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh Dawn, wish I knew you were coming up this way; F'muth is only about 30 mins from me; then you might want to come here to see my fabric store in Caro; you inspired me to open it; we need to come visit you soo; Sue says Hi!! Merrie

    ReplyDelete