Thursday, December 8, 2011

SANTA PICTURES...


HOORAY! Dick hung my shelf tonight and I finally got to get some of the old Santa pictures out, after having them in storage for two years. Oh my gosh, I spent forever pouring over those little faces of long ago and remembering each year and what we were doing. The only gift I ask for each year is a Santa picture of all of the grandchildren. After the holidays, I will carefully pack them away until the next year. Is there anything more precious than the magic of Christmas and the look on children's faces? We are so lucky to have such a "gallery", I couldn't even get them all out, but maybe someday.
We're also getting excited about the weekend. Tomorrow night is the village tree lighting and light parade. Holly Hills Primitives will be open throughout the excitement with lights twinkling and Christmas music playing softly in the background. Hope you can stop in!
Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, That is such a neat idea. I have done that with the Easter bunny when Holly was little but never thought about it at Christmas. I just know tomorrow night will be so much fun. Do you have snow? Have fun and take pictures. I so look forward to seeing them.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn!
    It sure is cute looking back at all the fun and grandkids grow just too darn fast....but come Christmas and it's magic they are little again.
    Are clinic Christmas party is tomorrow night.
    You going to Old Mother Hubbards on Saturday?
    Hugs!
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa Pictures ... How Neat to have all the MeMories out together on your shelf.
    Warm Hugs ~~ Connie xox

    ReplyDelete