Monday, February 23, 2009

CREATIVE DAY


Happy 63 years, Mom and Dad! Our family went over to my folk's house last evening and had dessert for their 63rd anniversary. That sure is quite an accomplishment in this day and age! I'm really proud of them and everything they have done for our family, especially what they have taught us. Whenever I stitch this verse, I always think of my mom: Strong Women. Let us know one, Let us be one, Let us raise one. Thanks Dad and Mom!

I'd like to introduce you to Rosie, my sweet Boxer dog. You will probably hear about her in upcoming blogs, so I thought you might like to see what she looks like. This little girl wouldn't hurt a flea, she is so gentle. I don't know what I would do without this wonderful, loyal companion.
Now on to my day! This is the day the store is closed, so I'm working like crazy on bunnies, black dolls, and samplers. They are in various stages right now, but I hope to finish up at least some of them by tonight and have them in the store tomorrow. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get all this done - especially when the shop is open 6 days a week! (But it is all worth it.)
Tomorrow friend Debbie is bringing another load of antiques. She said she has some great garden goodies this time too. I am so darn tired of winter, that I want more and more spring brought it! I'm also hoping more orders will arrive this week, it always feels like Christmas when that UPS man comes.
Our new supply of soy candles were delivered last week. I LOVE the Spiced Clove! They sure burn a long time.
Thank you so much to the new friends that have left comments on my blog. This is all a new adventure to me and it's so much fun! I hope that one day I will be able to visit all of your shops.
Better get creating...

No comments:

Post a Comment