Sunday, February 15, 2009

SNEAK PEEK!


What a great/busy weekend! We finally got to go up to our cottage, after many months. Friend Sharon and daughter Ashley (along with granddaughter Abbey) watched the store for me this weekend. Unfortunately, a lot of the pipes had sprung a leak and my hubby had to spend 2 days replacing water lines. The good news was that our friends, Debbie and Kenny, returned from North Carolina on Saturday evening and we got to spend some time together on Sunday. Debbie and I went in to see her antique booth and Kenny was nice enough to help Dick. By the way, Debbie's booth is wonderful! (You can visit it at Finder's Keepers in Tawas, Michigan.)
Just thought I would give you a sneak peek of one of the houses that will be on our prim home tours soon. Just look at the wonderful firkins and crocks on the fireplace hearth! Keep watching, it will happen soon.
Don't forget, we will be open tomorrow for President's Day. I have more goodies to add to the store. Debbie sent a few things home with me, unfortunately I didn't have much room. She will be bringing more soon and there will be more handmades later in the week.
Hope you drop in and visit. Also, remember that we still have room for you in our "cabin fever" classes! Just call the store and I'll update you with our list and times.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment