Thursday, February 19, 2009

GOODS FOR SALE

Isn't this wool stitchery just the best? It can be yours for only $49.95.

Just had to show you my new prim Easter tree with the little basket ornies. They are $3.95 each. Also, take a look at the old painted step-back cupboard from the 1800's in the background. Another find from Debbie. I can't believe that it's only $395.


This little OLD, black pie safe is one of my favorites. The handle is made from an old spool and has a wooden latch. Just marked down to $95.00.



I LOVE this old wagon with the original green and yellow paint. It has wooden axles and removable sides. What a great piece for a garden or porch. This is also just $95.00.

This little vintage doll swing is one of our latest additions. It's so hard not to take it home with me. The picture does not do the colors justice. Couldn't you just see your spring bunnies sitting in this? Only $69.95.
If you are interested in any of the above items, just give me a call at the shop. We are able to ship small items, but large items are pick-up only.
Keep watching for our handmade items, they should be next! Have a good Friday and try to stay warm.




1 comment:

  1. Your store is absolutely beautiful! Your displays are amazing! I wish I lived closer - I would never want to leave!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete