Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RAINY DAY WEDNESDAY...

Good morning friends,
What a dark, rainy old morning in Michigan. Believe it or not, we did need the rain. This would be one of those days that would be great to curl up on the couch with some stitching and a good movie. Oh well, off to the shop I will go.
Our Terri did bring me goodies yesterday, but we gabbed until the end of the day and then I had to go see my dad. I promise to get everything priced and pictures when I get home tonight. She is so darn talented and I feel so lucky that she found our shop! We have been planning late summer and Halloween and I know she is going to come up with some WONDERFUL prims. She has also agreed to help me with the changes and window displays. It's so much fun to have someone to do those things with, especially when the creative juices start flowing.
I took Abbey and Rosie (my boxer dog) to see Dad last night and he was so excited! He kept telling all the nurses to come see his dog Rosie. When we got there, she got right up on the bed with him and then wanted to set in his lap in the wheelchair - but she is TOO BIG!
We are all holding our breath and waiting for Lucy to make her appearance into this world. I have a feeling that it won't be long now. Poor Ashley, she is sure ready to get this over with too. I just want to rock and snuggle that pink little bundle. (Although Abbey informed me last night that she will always be "my first best girl".)
Well girls, have a great day and I promise to get those pictures on tonight.
Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes it is dreary here in my little town as well. I'm with you, a good day to stay on the couch! Thanks for the tour of Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there dawn....i think your idea of staying in and curling up sounds great.....but today i think i will try to redo a few things at the shop too...my dried flowers came in while i was gone....so there is lots to do there...i am thinking about fall too....i will be doing my changing of the seasons the last week of july...hope you have a good day....sounds like your dad might be doing better....any chance he will get to go home soon....my fingers are crossed for him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn!....it's a cloudy and drizzly day today here too and I don't mind it one bit!....there's plenty of time for the sun and the heat as they are predicting ninety degrees for the next few days, yuck!....have you had any time to watch "So You Think You Can Dance"? Janet

    ReplyDelete