Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN SMALLS...

Good evening blogging buddies. I think summer has finally hit Michigan! It was sure a warm one today and is supposed to continue again for awhile. You might know that as soon as I put out the fall goodies that the weather would heat up! Oh well, it's still lots of fun and people are already buying.
Thought you might like to see some of the "smalls" we have added around the shop. Framed Halloween cat - $19.95
Love these spice tin people, they are another Terri creation. $14.95

Cute batting pinkeep on an old kerosene lamp base. $16.95
Halloween necklaces galore by Kari. Prices vary from $13.95 to $24.95
Scarecrow head on an old electrical outlet makedo. He is so cute mixed in with pumpkins and gourds. $29.95
Lots of crow goodies. The sign is $14.95
Old crow in the window. $39.95
Prim pumpkin on a spring with a Halloween tag. $19.95
Star makedo on a spring with a pocket full of leaves, old buttons and a mouse. $24.95
Fall hanging pocket filled with Spanish moss, cinnamon sticks, pumpkin pods and - of course - a mouse. $19.95
Black acorn doll. She is wearing an acorn for a hat and holding an acorn pinkeep. $39.95
Halloween shadow boxes by Carol. $19.95
Witch silouettes in 3 sizes. $12.95-$24.95
Cat silouette. $24.95
More pictures will be coming, but the battery died on my camera today right in the middle of trying to take these pictures! Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
The Halloween/fall goodies are arriving daily and it has been so much fun! Our p.j. party wasn't overly successful, but we did do a lot of business for the Sites, Sounds and Tastes of Holly on Saturday night.
I am SOOO excited! Next Thursday I am meeting my friend Connie (from Tennesee) in Waynesville! We always have so much fun. We are going to do some exploring and also head into Columbus for the trade shows. She sews wonderful prim goodies for Rebecca's Thyme in Pigion Forge, TN, you should check out Rebecca's website!
Well girls, time to get some shut-eye - it's been a long day. I'll charge my batteries and try to get more pictures tomorrow.
Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Dawn,
    Loved seeing all of your Halloween goodies ~ so adorable & very prim. Have fun with your friend Connie ~ sounds like it will be a great time. beautiful day today here in Mi. ~ finally!
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn!....you sure do have lots of Halloween goodies!....have fun with your friend! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween goodies. I love the witch silouette (some might say it reminds them of me)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn, I love all your goodies that you have shared for Halloween and I just can't pick a favorite. Love the scarecrow head makedo...too cute!! I have a thing for crows...so I love those too!! And the fall star with leaves and the mouse...you know I love fall and I just love those little mice!! I just love it all!!!

    Have fun with your friend Connie next week! I haven't been to Waynesville since last October and I haven't been to the trade shows in Columbus for years. Sure wish I wasn't having surgery since you guys will be so close to where I live...but I still hope to make it to MI at the end of the month.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute stuff, good prices!
    http://randommusingsfrommypov.com

    ReplyDelete